2 ways now access the FTP Files – Option 2 allows for COMPLETE FOLDER Copies.
Option 1 - CLICK HERE
1. Select CLICK HERE text above.
2. The system should then ask for your User Name and Password
3. You should be now logged into the system.
4. If you should experience problems, please try the second option below.
1. Press the Windows Start Button on the Left Corner of your Windows Computer.
2. Select the RUN button.
3. Type in onto the line Explorer ftp://remote.injurychiropractic.com, then Press Enter
4. The system should then ask for your User Name and Password
5. You should be now logged into the system.
** Enhancements **
When using Option 1 or Option 2 connections, you can NOW select the Entire Patient folder and copy it to your local server or computer. All you now need to do is Right-Click on the Patients folder and select the Copy to Folder option, then Select where, on YOUR system, you would like the files saved.
Note: These files may not be complete, as the patient still may need to visit our offices for more treatments